Jan 9, 2016

The bright blessed day and the dark sacred night.

Hey guys! Gloomy weekend around these parts. Even though winter here is highs in the 60s every day, I am totally over winter. I am waiting for those weird 85 degree January days that I love so much...but it doesn't look like we're going to get any of those so I'll just be happy that we get so much sun.

Feeling better in general. Felt really good this morning but back to nausea this afternoon. I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow and I read in my last belly book that at 15 weeks I was "in the honeymoon phase" of pregnancy. Maybe I'm almost there this time too because I had a really great time with Goldie at the Americana this morning and felt pretty normal for the most part. Good sign. And I had my first donut in months...only ate two bites, but still....progress.

Right now I'm a bit anxious because the gender of my baby....the person I will love until the day I die (probably even longer)...is sitting in my Dr's office right now and I can't get to the results! How dare these people take the weekends off. Haha. Ohhhhh well, I'll find out on Monday and then I'll know forever and ever. HOW/WHY DO PEOPLE WAIT TO FIND OUT UNTIL BIRTH? I'm dying over 2.5 extra days (even though my heart says it's a boy).

I guess I'm in the Valentine's Day spirit with this outfit, but I guess I'm always in the Valentine's Day spirit.

Anyway, I feel like I need to feel some 100 degree desert heat and get in a pool about now. How can I make this happen?

Have a great rest of your weekend everybody! So much love and light to you all. ♥













XO, Coury
Pin It!Follow Fancy things.